Walmart is a chain of retailer stores situated in the United States serving million of clients. It is serving the clients in the way they need to be served through stores, online site and cell phones. You can exchange cash easily and as quick as could be allowed through its debit card or credit card online from the comfort of your home or office. MoneyGram is an administration in which you can plan secure and quick cash exchanges to another Walmart store in the US and Puerto Rico or to move cash universally in more than 190 countries. You are required to choose 10 minutes or 4 hour domestic exchanges or same day worldwide cash exchanges.
What Is The Complete Procedure Of Online Money Transfer Via Walmart Credit Card?
You have to follow the given steps to complete the money transfer through money gram program:
- Input the given URL in the search bar of our browser and press “Enter” key from your key board to access the homepage of the website.
- In the next step as the home page opens you are supposed to click on the link which is marked as “Money Transfer” located under the main heading of “Walmart Credit Card”.
- As you click on this link you will be taken to another web page where you have to fill the form of send online money.
- In the very first step you have to select your country from the available options where you want to send the money.
- After that mention a service option and the amount which you want to transfer in the given field and then click on the button which is labeled as “Next”.
- Now select the type of money transfer which you want to use from the available options of “10 minute transfer”, “transfer from checking account”, “secure transactions” and “Walmart value”. After selecting the type click on the button which is marked as “Next”.
- Moving next you have to sign in your account by giving the login credentials and if you don’t have the account then create it first by clicking on “Sign Up”.
- On accessing the account you have to provide the Receiver’s details like name as written on the ID card and country name where you want to send the money.
- You have to mention the state if you are sending the money to United States or Puerto Rico. You can also mention a message for the receiver when he picks up the money from the store.
- In next step you have to select the payment method from the given options. Suppose if you are paying through the credit or debit card then give the card details or if you are using the checking account then give the banking routing number and account number.
- You are supposed to type the ID card form in the given space. Now transaction is complete and you have to give the reference number to the receiver to get the money.
Where Can I Get A Money Transfer?
You can obtain your money transfer at any Walmart store in the location which is specified by your sender. In order to pick up your money transfer you can go to any Walmart store in that Specific Location.
What Are The Currency Preferences For Money Transfer?
You will be able to receive and send money in the US dollars from the Walmart MoneyGram store online.