Walmart is associated with the Computershare for providing investment plan to its employees. Walmart is providing an investment program for direct stock purchase and dividend reinvestment plan for its stores common stocks. This program is under controlled to the famous investment company “Computershare Trust Company”. The company is introducing the innovating ideas that are alternate to the old method of purchasing, holding and share selling for walmart stores. This program is completely known as “ComputerShare CIP”.
How CIP Will Help In Investment:
By this program walmart associates can buy company stock directly rather than purchasing from brokers. There are two ways to get stock one via payroll deduction and second is one-time online bank debit service. This offer is valid for all former and current workers of the Walmart stores Inc. They can avail stock selling offer via online service or by phone easily.
How Associate Stock Purchase Plan Will Work?
If you are working here as part-time associate or permanent then you are eligible to access this program. Company is matching all purchases making through the associate stock purchase plan up-to 15% of your first spending $1,800 on your stock every year. If you have any doubt about the purchasing and selling policies then it’s better to clear up your all question before enrolling into the program. Company has provided you a customer service number that is 1-888 968-4015. The customer service representatives will solve your all problem in completing understanding this process within the business timing from Monday to Friday (9 a.m to 7 p.m).
How To Retail Stock?
There are two convenient methods to sell stock easily. Here you can get complete description for how to sell stock directly by the stores.
- Retail Via Phone: if you want to sell stock then you need to make a call to the computershare/walmart store stock customer service via dialing this number (1-800-438-6278) to talk with the transfer agent. After connecting the agent will need some personal verification and will ask from your some identification questions. You need to tell him/her your employee id or social security number/ date of birth there on phone. After that proceed by telling him that you want to sell the stock and give the complete information about the share that how many shares you are willing to sell here. After that complete the request session provides all details as if you want to get you fund in the form of check or by direct deposit. You can advise agent all your specification for selling stock.
- Retail Via Online Service: To get this online selling service follows these simple steps here.
- Visit this link computershare.com/walmart see the login service here on the page.
- See different login buttons but click on the “Login” button in the window related to the “Associate stock purchase plan”.
- See the login window on the next page and choose the login type via drop down menu. Choose (SNN/SIN) to proceed.
- Enter your SSN as userid and date of birth as password here in the related fields and click on the button “login”. Keep in mind that date of birth format is MMDDYY.
- After getting login click on the option “sell shares” and after that specify the number of shares you want to sell and add more preferences according to you need to complete the selling process.
How much this procedure will take time?
If you have availed any option for selling stock like phone or online service you request will be process on the same day. Only if market will close then there will be a delay to wait business day. If you have requested for payment checks then it will take 12 business days but electronic payments will be processed within two or three days.